|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|
Cressi MC9 SC COMPACT PRO – INTERNAL – REGULATOR
The MC9-SEAL CHAMBER 1ST stage is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions.
When paired with the Ellipse Balanced second stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, this regulator is an excellent choice for divers exploring the most extreme cold water environments.
Available on backorder
- Self-lubricating jacketed cylinder
- Sintered cup ? lter
- 4 low pressure outlets
- 1 high pressure outlet
Version technically identical to the T10 Master, but with a pleasing and durable satin chrome finish on the first stage and a brushed stainless steel cap on the second stage.Performance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance make this regulator a product for true diving professionals. Instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Master Ellipse. The first stage stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a "T" shape. The advantages of this particular design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied (especially in SC versions for cold water). What's more, this makes it remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations, it uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter, and the valves are arranged more easily on the tank. The metal body is protected on the surface by a special treatment called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), which compared to traditional chrome coatings is exceptionally resilient to the mechanical and chemical wear caused by dives. The DIN fitting has a generous metallic handwheel to make it easier to use in extreme conditions. The Master Ellipse second stage has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts treated in PVD. What's more, the knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches.
XS2/AC2 is the most inexpensive regulator in the Cressi range. The XS2 2nd stage comes with the traditional Cressi AC2 piston 1st stage.
Constantly reviewed over the years, this regulator has lots of admirers in the world due to the fact that it is extremely simple and strong, features that make it easy to use and result in low-cost maintenance.
2nd stage XS2
The body of the 2nd stage is traditionally sized, made from hi-tech polymers and with a lateral valve downstream system with adjustable orifice, simple and extremely reliable.
A flow of pilot air is channelled to the mouthpiece by injection, enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive function.
In any case, performance levels are high, and it is suitable for any kind of dive.
XS2 comes with the traditional Cressi AC2 piston model. This is a non-balanced first stage with such high performance that it can be compared to lots of excellent balanced models.
The small number of components, the low weight and the excellent materials make it the strongest Cressi first stages, and the most steadfast to maltreatment, a real “working horse” amongst regulators.
An ingenious bush system allows easy and rapid external regulation of the intermediate pressure.
It comes in three versions: INT, DIN 200 bar and DIN 300 bar.
|AC2 piston 1st stage|
|Working pressure (INT connection)||0-232 bar|
|Working pressure (DIN connection)||0-300 bar|
|Calibration pressure||9.5-10 bar|
|Calibration adjustment range||/- 0.5 bar|
|Air supply||2100 l/min (*)|
|High pressure seats (HP)||1|
|Low pressure seats (LP)||4|
(*)values measured at LP seat outlet with second stage connected and 150 bar pressure in the cylinders.XS2 2nd stage
- Average inhale effort (*) 10 mbar
- Average exhale effort (*) 13 mbar
- Average breathing work (*) 1.4 J/l
- Air supply 1050 l/m
- Weight without hose 200 g
- Hyperbalanced diaphragm (Watertight chamber on T10-SC)
- 2 HP 7/16 UNF ports
- 4 MP 3/8 UNF ports
- Operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Version, 232 bar (3365 psi) International version
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- Body coated with PVD process
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyperbalancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless steel calibration spring with micropeening treatment
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight, INT version: 673 gr (720 gr T10-SC)
- Weight, DIN version: 555 gr (602 gr T10-SC)
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi
- Adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented low-friction lever
- Air delivery system without injector
- Adjuster knob coated with PVD process with dual OR
- Laser-etched titanium front piece
- Internal heat exchanger
- Cap opening with Cam-lock
- Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
- Removable technopolymer deflector
- Removable mechanics
- Weight without hose: 207 gr
- Average Cracking effort 3.5 mbar
- Average breathing effort 0.6 J/l