|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|
40 (16"), 55 (24"), 70 (28")
Cressi STAR PNEUMATIC SPEARGUN
$159.96 – $169.96
The SL Star range of pneumatic spear guns has been in production for many years now, and they have won worldwide fame for their excellence in terms of robustness, reliability, precision and powerful shooting.
The various models correspond to the equivalent models in the SL series, without power reducer.
Constantly updated over the years, the SL Star spear guns are ultra light, easy to use, and fire quickly.
They come with anatomical high grip butts enabling the gun to be held in line with the arm with no extra effort.
The bright yellow butt means you can identify the gun even if it ends up on the sea-bottom after shooting.
A strong line hook is situated on the bottom of the butt for shaft loading.
The guns are fitted with a safety catch and, when the trigger is pulled, it frees the line releasing device.
The SL Star spear guns come with an 8 mm threaded steel shaft.
Stainless steel shafts are available separately.
The SL Star spear guns come in three lengths: SL 40 (40 cm long) SL 55 (55 cm long) SL 70 (70 cm long)
- Camouflage for stalking.
- Very small muzzle to facilitate aim.
- Regular and circular bands mount.
- Anatomical white grip featuring small chest loading pad.
- Articulated wishbone.
- Ergonomic molded handle for easier maneuverability
- Durable anodized heavy duty sealed aluminum barrel
- Closed muzzle for improved accuracy and ease of loading
- Replaceable band and wishbone assembly is user friendly
- New threaded tip
- Circular band ø mm 13
- Shaft ø mm 6.50
- Special handle angle to increase the shot’s precision
- Quick loading magnetic open muzzle
- Circular band Ø mm 16
- Rigged barrel with shaft guide
- Shaft Ø mm 6
- Magnetic spear lock 2 magnets in a watertight chamber
- New integrated shaft guide
- Stainless steel release box and trigger
- Lateral guide line release with automatic return
- Interchangeable high-low sternal support
- Ready for use: Assembled with multifilament braided nylon